ASSET CHECK REPORT FOR PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
This search can be undertaken for any purpose – any one of the conditions contained in Schedule 2 of the DPA – It is DISCREET and CONFIDENTIAL. The Data is from fully Compliant sources and Consent from the subject is not necessary – NO FOOTPRINT is left anywhere.
- Edited Electoral Roll (2001 – Current). Gives full names of occupants and length of occupancy.
- Provides full details of any County Court Judgments and any Insolvency data on the subject at the address.
- Includes a BT directory enquiry search and a Compliant mobile, landline number and email search from “consented” data.
- It also includes a property registry search to see if the subject owns the property and provides the Property Council Tax band and an average market value.
- Also provides any “linked” address(es).
- Checks for any directorships or for any business data at the address.
- Checks for any shareholding in the FTSE 350
- If worth suing enquiries and/or civil fraud cases…. Includes a FULL Property Ownership search from the Land Registry at any possible/potential linked addresses and a FULL Directorship Search, CCJ and Insolvency check at the address given and any other found address(es).
Comprehensive Asset Trace
Ideally used for pre sue analysis, where substantial financial debts require recovery.
Tracing Assets has always been a problem in the United Kingdom because the amount of information that is legally available has been practically zero. We are pleased to announce that as of 1st January 2014, we are one of only a handful of Agencies who can provide Personal Credit Data Reports on individuals in the UK, to assist with the tracing of assets. These investigation reports offer unrivalled privileged access to an individual’s financial information to locate assets. The information is legally obtained (under an exemption provided in either Section 29 or 35 of the Data Protection Act 1998). This report from a Credit Reference Agency leaves NO FOOTPRINT and is completely covert. The turn around time is usually 5 to 7days. Please contact us if you require further information.
Please call us 0800 193 7858 for immediate assistance